1207 Arguello Blvd
Sold for $ 1,800,000
Behind a beautiful Edwardian facade and next door to Golden Gate Park, 1207 Arguello is a meticulously remodeled 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condo with parking, large bonus room, and dedicated portion of yard in an A+ Inner Sunset/Cole Valley location. Boasting designer finishes and luxurious living, this home’s spacious and bright living room opens to a stylishly renovated kitchen finished with Caesar stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, and custom tile backsplash. The large, spa-like master bathroom features a double-sink marble vanity and a luxurious bathtub. Enjoy an exclusive use portion of the backyard for BBQing and entertaining, and the enormous bonus room as an office or home gym with tons of storage. Beautiful hardwood floors, traditional period charm with modern details, high ceilings, in-unit washer/dryer, and 1 car garage parking complete this perfect home.
With a Walkscore of 92, everything you need is steps away. Picnic across the street in Golden Gate Park, enjoy a coffee in one of Cole Valley’s cafes, or dine at one of the many restaurants lining Irving Street. Perfectly situated steps from MUNI, tech shuttle buses, UCSF Medical Center, Whole Foods and Kezar Stadium.
- Renovated, full-floor 3 bed, 2.5 bath condo
- Exclusive use patio in backyard
- Updated kitchen with custom backsplash, designer finishes
- Beautifully renovated and luxurious bathrooms
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Large bonus room/flex space
- 1 car side by side garage parking
- In-unit washer and dryer
- A+ Neighborhood location across from Golden Gate Park
- 92 Walk Score, short walk to Cole Valley & Irving St. hot spots