130 Josiah Avenue
Sold for $ 945,000
Fully-detached 2 bedroom, 2 bath home boasting 180 degree panoramic City and Bay views. 130 Josiah is a true entertainer’s paradise with a flexible floor plan, seamless indoor-outdoor living and entertaining options from multiple levels. The main floor of this home features vaulted ceilings with stunning views, living room with updated bathroom, and an open-concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances and attached deck off the dining area. The master suite below includes a renovated bathroom and opens to a spacious deck with BBQ, perfect for dining and lounging.
The expansive, landscaped backyard with jaw dropping views, includes an oversized view deck, patio and terrace providing multiple options for fun and relaxation. This home is complete with a loft space that can be utilized as additional storage or flex space. and detached bonus room with endless options. Easy access to 101 & 280 freeways, and minutes to Balboa Park BART. Walking distance to Ocean Avenue shops, restaurants, parks, the acclaimed Lick Wilmerding High School and City College of San Francisco.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath detached single-family home
- Stunning VIEWS from all levels & backyard
- Multiple, spacious decks on each level
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Detached bonus room
- Flexible loft space & floor plan
- Large, landscaped backyard with oversized deck
- Indoor-outdoor entertainer’s paradise
- Easy access to 280, 101, MUNI & BART