151 Beaver Street #A
Sold for $ 1,180,000
This charming 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat with a private entrance welcomes you with a renovated open floor plan, gorgeous European oak hardwood floors, and modern updates throughout. Enjoy cooking in the designer kitchen finished with marbled white quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and Porcelanosa tile backsplash. The entire flat is nicely renovated with modern finishes throughout. Lounge or entertain on the exclusive-use front patio with Eastern city and bay views!
The bonus room off the master bedroom can be transformed in a variety of ways. Complete with a shared lush garden, in-unit washer and dryer, and recessed lighting throughout. With a 97 Walk Score and a 96 Bike Score, you are just steps from Corona Heights Park & dog park, and the numerous hotspots of Duboce Triangle and the Castro corridor. Welcome to life on Beaver!
- Renovated 2 Bed, 1 Bath Condominium
- Open Concept Floor Plan
- Designer Kitchen with Marbled White Quartz Countertops and Porcelanosa Ceramic Tile Backsplash
- Exclusive Front Deck with City & Bay Views
- European Oak Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Spacious Spa-Like Bathroom
- Private Storage & Laundry Room
- Direct Access to a Spacious Backyard & Patio
- 97 Walk Score and 96 Transit Score – A+ location
- Picturesque Neighborhood Location with Easy Access to Corona Heights Park & Dog Park, and the Vibrant Duboce Triangle and Castro Neighborhoods