1828 Eddy St #104
Offered At $ 1,095,000
Constructed in the year 2000, this gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condominium has it all. Boasting floor to ceiling bay windows and soaring vaulted ceilings, flooding both levels with wonderful natural light throughout the day. Enjoy the open concept kitchen, finished with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances overlooking the spacious entertaining area equipped with hardwood floors, modern gas fireplace with surrounding custom cabinetry & stone, and automatic blinds. Upstairs includes a large master level with custom closet, spacious office/den, and designer artificial green wall.
The space has been newly upgraded with multiple designer features including custom murphy bed with wall desk, wall paper in lower bedroom, custom closets, & new light fixtures. Enjoy gorgeous city views from the roof deck, large deeded storage unit, in-unit laundry, and 2 car side by side garage parking with bike storage. With a 96 Walk Score, you are walking distance to San Francisco’s best dining and entertainment on Divisadero and Fillmore Street.
- Renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bath condominium
- Floor to ceiling windows & soaring vaulted ceilings
- Modern gas fireplace with custom cabinetry and stone
- Ample custom closets and large deeded storage unit
- Custom built-in murphy bed and wall desk
- In-unit washer and dryer
- 2 car side by side garage parking
- Roof deck with city views
- New designer features throughout
- 96 Walk Score