1875 Mission Street #309
Offered At $ 950,000
Located in one of San Francisco’s hottest neighborhoods, 1875 Mission Street #309 is the epitome of stylish, city living, built in 2014. This modern 1/2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home welcomes you with a bright, open floor plan – one of the largest in the building. The flexible floor plan can be easily utilized as a 2 bedroom, as many units in the building have done. The chef’s kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, a Bertazzoni gas range, glass tile backsplash, and plenty of cabinet space. Functional and elegant, this unique condominium includes radiant floor heating, a large bedroom and gorgeous bathroom, with a stunning walk-in glass enclosed shower. Located on the quiet side of the building, you can experience vibrant city living, while also lounging in peace and quiet at home or next to the rooftop pool.
This home is finished with the highest attention to every detail. Includes one car garage parking, in-unit washer/dryer, high speed internet, secured building access, a shared rooftop POOL with lounge chairs, and pet area. Enjoy a 97 Walk Score, 100 Transit Score, and 99 Bike Score, you could not live in a more ideal location. Located in the heart of the Mission District – enjoy a variety of restaurants, shops, cafes and nightlife activities lining Valencia and Mission Street. Easy access to BART, Muni, downtown and 101/280 freeways.
About This Home:
– Stylish and Modern One Bedroom, One Bathroom Condominium
– Radiant Floor Heat with Nest Thermostat
– Chef’s Kitchen with Built-in Appliances and Bertazzoni Range
– Garage Parking with Elevator Access
– Rooftop POOL with Lounge Chairs
– Includes High Speed Internet, Secured Building Access and Pet Area
– Boutique New Construction Building, Built in 2014
– 97 Walk Score, 99 Bike Score, and 100 Transit Score