2685 Pine Street
Let’s talk about this home!
Provide some basics and we will be in touch shortly:
Situated in the most walkable neighborhood in the city, 9685 Pine Street offers the grand lifestyle of a San Francisco Victorian with a modern flare. This newly renovated condominium comes with a private entrance, two bedrooms, large walk-in closet, and one stylishly updated bathroom. Cook and entertain in the designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dining bar, and an open floor plan connecting directly to your entertaining space. Enjoy access to a shared, view roof deck and patio with BBQ directly outside your door. An additional storage area and in-unit laundry complete this one-of-a kind property. With a 97 Walk Score, you are just steps from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of the Divisadero corridor.
- Renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom condominium
- Private Entrance
- Large walk-in closet
- Stainless steel appliances
- Dining Bar
- Open Concept Floor Plan
- Shared, View Roof Deck and Patio
- In-Unit Laundry and Additional Storage
- 97 Walk Score – Steps from the dining, retail and nightlife of the Divisadero corridor