277 27th Street
Sold for $ 1,750,000
277 27th Street is a beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom top floor condominium in a Marina-style two-unit building. This beautiful home is flooded with natural light from all sides and boasts period details and original hardwood floors throughout, yet with updated kitchen and bathrooms. The bright and spacious living room with barrel front windows and a charming brick fireplace flows into the formal dining room. Enjoy a remodeled eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas range, perfect for entertaining guests. The back of this home features two gracious bedrooms, one master suite with Noe Valley views, and a private view balcony overlooking the lush shared backyard.
One car garage parking, in-unit washer and dryer, and dedicated storage complete this charming home. With a 91 Walk Score and a 91 Bike Score, everything you need is minutes away. Conveniently located near the Day Street Park, shops and restaurants lining 24th and Church Street corridors, MUNI, and easy access to 280. Welcome to life in Noe Valley!
- 2 bedrooms, 2 updated bathrooms
- Top-floor condominium with abundant natural light from all sides
- Period details include coved ceilings, fireplace, and gorgeous original hardwood floors
- Renovated, eat-in kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and gas range
- View balcony overlooking lush shared garden
- 1 car garage parking, in-unit washer/dryer, & storage
- 1,585 sqft (per floor plan artist)
- 91 Walk Score and 91 Bike Score
- A+ Noe Valley location – steps to 24th St, Church St, & J-Church MUNI