346 1st Street #309
Sold for $ 1,500,000
Stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom tri-level penthouse in South Beach! Complete with a private, newly constructed 475 sqft. roof deck with spectacular city views, 346 1st Street #309 is the epitome of stylish city living. The first level of this home is complete with concrete floors, soaring ceilings, industrial inspired design elements, multiple dining/entertaining areas, full bathroom, and a renovated kitchen with new countertops, backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. A custom-built stairway leads to the second level bedroom/office, which features a built-in desk, full bathroom, movable wall for privacy.
The top floor master level opens onto an expansive view roof deck, perfect for lounging in the afternoon sun or entertaining at the bar. Complete with 1 car garage parking, large exclusive use storage area, in-unit washer & dryer, and custom finishes throughout. This home checks all the boxes! Easy access to the Bay Bridge on ramp and highways 280/101. With a 93 Walk Score and 100 Transit Score, you are minutes from Woodlands Market, Whole Foods, Transbay Terminal & Park, dining and shops South Beach has to offer!
- Stunning, one-of-a-kind penthouse
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath with open floor plan
- Newly constructed, 475 sqft. deeded roof deck with VIEWS
- Soaring ceilings, custom staircase & design elements
- Renovated kitchen with new countertops and backsplash
- Ample closet space and large, exclusive storage area
- Concrete and newly refinished hardwood floors
- 1 car side by side garage parking
- 93 Walk Score and 100 Transit Score
- 1,267 sqft
- $630 HOA Dues