400 Spear Street #104
Sold for $ 850,000
Located in a historic 1857 building in the heart of South Beach, 400 Spear Street #104 is a stylish 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom corner condominium with two private outdoor patios, creating seamless indoor-outdoor living and entertaining space. Enjoy your own private entrance leading to an open concept floor plan boast polished concrete floors, charming red brick, and steel design elements. The contemporary kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The updated bathroom is complete with modern finishes and a dual vanity. Ascend to the upper level bedroom which includes a huge walk-in closet and a flexible space, perfect for an office.
In-unit laundry, smart heating, in-wall surround sound speakers, tons of storage, and 1 car leased parking in the garage next door complete this beautiful home. With a 91 Walk Score and 100 Transit Score, you are steps away to the Financial District, the Ferry Building (Farmer’s Market), Yerba Buena Gardens, the Metreon, SF MOMA, AT&T Park, and the Embarcadero waterfront. Easily commutable with easy access to MUNI, BART, 101 freeway and CalTrain.
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Corner Condominium
- 2 Exclusive Use Patios and Private Entrance
- Open Concept Floor Plan
- Beautiful Exposed Brick & Soaring Ceilings
- Contemporary Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Polished Concrete Floors and Unique Design Elements
- In-Unit Laundry & Multiple Storage Areas
- A+ South Beach Location
- 91 Walk Score & 100 Transit Score