45 Lucerne Street #3
Sold For $ 1,155,000
45 Lucerne #3 is a 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, view penthouse condominium that welcomes you with soaring ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows. This dramatic open floor plan floods the home with an abundance of natural light in every room. Enjoy an open concept floor plan with gas fireplace and custom built-in library shelving with a rolling ladder that spans the living room. Each level boasts expansive downtown San Francisco views. The lower level includes a powder room, built-in study, and a beautifully renovated kitchen with gas range, quartz countertops, and stainless-steel appliances. The spacious master level includes a spa-like bathroom, and bedroom which opens to a private balcony, both spaces offering unobstructed views of the downtown skyline.
Complete with a large and private 1 car garage, in-unit laundry, and tons of storage throughout, this modern home is functional and stylish. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac with easy access to 280 and 101 freeways, CalTrain, and MUNI. With a Transit Score of 98 and a Bike Score of 94, you are minutes from SOMA dining, nightlife, and other local hotspots!
- 1 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom View Penthouse Condominium
- Private Balcony with Unobstructed Downtown Views
- Soaring Ceilings with Skylights & Ample Natural Light
- Beautifully Renovated Kitchen
- Large, Open-Concept Floor Plan
- Custom Cabinetry and Shelving Throughout
- In-Unit Laundry & Ample Storage
- Large and Private 1 Car Garage
- Transit Score 98 and Bike Score 94
- A+ SoMa Location