746 Church Street
Sold for $ 2,050,000
Overlooking Dolores Park from above, on one of the most coveted blocks in San Francisco, 746 Church is a gorgeous 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom top floor condominium in a 2-unit building with expansive city and park views from every room. A true entertainer’s paradise, this light-filled home boasts a floor plan ideal for indoor-outdoor dining and entertaining. The updated kitchen, finished with stylish granite countertops, seamless connects to the living and dining rooms creating an open floor plan with hardwood floors throughout. Off the dining room is the first exclusive-use deck boasting ample greenery, glass enclosure, and an outdoor dining/lounging area.
The exclusive-use roof deck is truly unique, providing breathtaking views of Dolores Park and the San Francisco skyline. Recently refinished, this space is perfect for dining, fire pit gatherings, evening cocktail, or Barbecuing. Enjoy a private garage, multiple storage rooms, and a lush shared garden & patio complete this perfect home. Picnic across the street in Dolores Park, or enjoy the nightlife of the Mission and the Castro. You are in the center of it all.
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom top floor condominium
- Expansive views of Dolores Park and San Francisco skyline from every room
- Spacious exclusive use patio off dining room
- Sizeable private roof deck with stunning views overlooking the park
- Renovated kitchen with granite countertops
- Gorgeous original hardwood
- 1 car private garage with storage
- Multiple deeded storage rooms
- 2-unit building
- 95 Transit Score
- A+ neighborhood location, short walk to Mission and Castro hot spots