767 Bryant Street #202
Sold for $ 1,275,000
767 Bryant #202 is an impressive 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom loft condominium in the heart of one of San Francisco’s hottest neighborhoods. This home’s expansive floor plan offers dramatic, open concept living spaces, perfect for entertaining guests. Double height windows flood all levels with an abundance of natural light and offer downtown city skyline views. The main level is also complete with a remodeled kitchen and bath, and connected private balcony with city views.
The lower level includes a sizeable master bedroom with en-suite bath and master retreat for lounging, relaxing, or working out. Each level of this home contains a full bathroom with brand new vanities, designer lighting throughout, and eco-friendly bamboo floors. In-unit washer & dryer, dedicated storage unit, and exclusive use garage parking complete this remarkable home. With a Walk Score of 92, Transit Score of 100, and Bike Score of 97, you are central and convenient to all the restaurants and entertainment SF has to offer. Enjoy easy access to freeways, Caltrain, Downtown, Oracle Park and corporate shuttles. Welcome to life on Bryant!
- 2 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom condominium
- Flexible Floor Plan & Open Living Space
- Double Height Windows with Abundant Natural Light
- Private Balcony with Skyline and Downtown Views
- Remodeled Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Expansive Master Level with En-Suite Bath
- In-Unit Washer & Dryer
- Exclusive Use Garage Parking & Storage Unit
- 1,850 sqft. (per graphic artist)
- Walk Score 92, Transit Score 100, Bike Score 97
- Easy Access to Freeways, CalTrain, Downtown, Oracle Park and Corporate Shuttles