965 Folsom Street #201
Offered At $ 1,395,000
965 Folsom #201 is a modern 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom corner loft condominium, located in a boutique 15-unit building in the heart of San Francisco. This home is the largest in the building measuring 2,020 sqft (per floor plan) with beautiful hardwood floors on the main level and floor to ceiling 15-foot windows, flooding the space with natural light. The main floor features one bedroom with gorgeous chandelier, powder room, and a grand open living, dining area, perfect for lounging and entertaining. Enjoy two additional den or office areas, flexible for all needs. The dramatic open floor plan connects to a private balcony and updated kitchen with a gas range, stainless steel appliances, and wine fridge. Upstairs is a spacious master level with renovated en-suite bath. One deeded parking space complete this fantastic home built in 2000.
Located just minutes from The Embarcadero, Whole Foods, The Metreon, local bars, restaurants, and dozens of other SoMa hot spots, this home is central to all things SF. With a walk score of 95, transit score of 100, and bike score of 94, it’s an easy walk to Market St., CalTrain, or jump on the freeway for a quick and seamless commute.
- 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom Corner Loft Condominium
- Modern, Open-Concept Floor Plan w/ Ample Natural Light
- Soaring 15-foot Ceilings with Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Gorgeous Hardwood Floors and New Carpet
- High-End Stainless-Steel Appliances with Wine Refrigerator
- 2,020 sqft. (per floor plan artist), the Largest Unit in the Building
- Private Balcony Off Living Room & 1 Deeded Parking Space
- Walk Score 95, Transit Score 100, Bike Score 94