97 Henry Street
Sold for $ 850,000
Welcome to life in Duboce! This charming 1 bed, 1 bath flat welcomes you with soaring ceilings, gorgeous hardwood floors, and significant period charm with modern updates. Enjoy cooking and entertaining in the kitchen with dining peninsula and adjacent deck, or lounge in the living room by the gas fireplace. The spacious bedroom provides ample closet space and large windows flooding the room with natural light. An updated bathroom, laundry room with additional storage, and 1 car side by side garage parking complete this one-of-a-kind property.
With a Walk Score of 98 and a Transit Score of 99, commuting to work or getting around the neighborhood is quick and seamless. Located on a quiet corner with a cute parklet, you are steps to Duboce Park, and the vibrant Mission and Castro neighborhoods. Enjoy the night life, restaurants, and walkability in one of the best neighborhoods in SF.
- 1 bedroom, 1 updated bathroom
- A+ Duboce Triangle neighborhood
- Gorgeous, original hardwood floors
- Soaring ceilings & period details
- In-unit washer and dryer with storage
- 1 car garage parking
- Walk Score 98, Transit Score 99
- Steps to Duboce Park & local hot spots